Sunday, May 3, 2009

I've been presented...The Zombie Chicken Award!

The Zombie Chicken Award...
"The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken -- excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens to read their inspiring words. "

Thank's to Jessica of Books Love Jessica Marie for the award! As a recipient of this world-renowned award, I have the task of passing it along. I thought I would share it with a couple more of my favorite blogs...

My Awardees:

Check out Cathy & Amy's blogs by clicking on their blog titles. And don't forget to check out Jessica's blog Books Love Jessica Marie because she is an amazing blogger!


No comments:

Post a Comment