Monday, April 26, 2010

Bawful After Dark: April 26, 2010

jazzfan
WOO PLAYOFFS
(h/t Jonah Keri for sharing the link in his Gmail status)

I will admit the first round of the playoffs has turned out to be a lot more interesting than I anticipated. And the even better news? It has given us a crapload of material these past few days! I love the playoffs.

A brief non-NBA-related piece as passed along on Twitter by Bill Simmons. This video is amazing.

Home team FAIL.

Worst of the Weekend in Pictures:

nba_g_williams01_576
INVISIBLE BRICK WALL
(via Basketbawful reader Clifton


20100424-john-salmons
"HOLY CRAP! We won a game!!"


20100423-david-stern
The smugness just emanates from this picture...


20100423-spurs-fan
Oh. My. God.


20100423-manu-ginobili-dick-bavetta
"Karate chop!!"


20100424-michael-jordan
"I can't believe I paid money for these losers..."


20100424-bango-on-a-riding-mower
Nothing gets me excited for a basketball game quite like lawn and garden equipment


20100424-luke-walton
oh, Luke Walton, you have no idea how entertaining you are


20100423-paul-pierce
If selling a foul is an art form, Paul Pierce is friggin' Da Vinci

All The Games:
Magic at Bobcats - TNT, 8:00pm
Magic lead series 3-0
I wanted to write a preview for this game, but Dwight Howard blocked it. (And then shoved me and bludgeoned me with a flying elbow)

Hawks at Bucks - NBA TV, 8:30pm
Hawks lead series 2-1
Fear the Deer! But don't fear them quite enough to put them on ESPN or TNT or any channel I actually get.

Also, this. is. awesome. (via JE Skeets)


Frail Blazers at Suns - TNT, 10:30pm
Series tied 2-2
Sucker-punched by the surprise return of Brandon Roy, the Suns looked timid and slow against the Frail Blazers in Game 4. They put up enough bricks from downtown to build a hospital for all the injured Portland players.

No comments:

Post a Comment