Thursday, October 7, 2010

Basketbawful Wants Your Brains!!

brains

Okay, I wanted the graphic for this post to be a picture of Tarman from The Return of the Living Dead om nom nomming on some yummy gray matter. Sadly, I couldn't find one.

Bummer.

Anyway, the 2010-11 NBA season is nearly upon us. Basketbawful will continue to provide you with daily fart humor in the form of the following:

Worst of the Night

Lacktion Reports*

Worst of Night in Pictures*

Basketbawful After Dark*

Worst of the Weekend

Words of the Day

Bawful Comics

Etc.
*This presumes my co-horts Chris, Dan B, AnacondaHL and Wild Yams continue to provide support. I'm crossing my fingers guys. Don't let me down. Or I will cry.

However, I'm completely and totally open to suggestions. Are there features and functions that would improve the Basketbawful experience? It's hard to imagine this site becoming any more awesome. Is it even medically possible? I don't know.

That's where you come in, dear readers. I am creating this open thread for your suggestions. Make is as wild and wooly as you like. Essentially, this is a mass brainstorming session. Some suggestions may not be feasible, but the influx of new ideas is always good.

Let's do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment