Friday, October 22, 2010

Tracy McGrady has tired legs

Basketbawful reader Matt S. sent the following e-mail:

"Thought you might enjoy this: Take a look at the reason for McGrady taking the night off. I've seen hundreds, maybe thousands, of fantasy notes, but I have never seen anything quite like it."
And here's the money shot:

tired legs

Knee-Mac has logged eight minutes in the preseason. And his legs are already weary. Remember: This is what Tracy said back in late August:

"There's no question [I get back to being an elite player]. There is no question. Yes, because my body feels good. I'm in great shape. I'm in better shape than I've been in for the last three years. I'm a lot leaner. I'm telling you, a lot of people are going to be shocked. That's all I've got to say."
Since then? Eight preseason minutes. But I'm sure it's all just precautionary. Kind of like how you have to cover fragile things in layer after layer of bubblewrap before you can mail them anywhere. Because otherwise they'll break. Easily.

I'm sure this will end well.

No comments:

Post a Comment