Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bawful After Dark: January 11, 2011

Rockets Celtics Basketball
Kyle Lowry = Huge Carl Douglas fan

Pfft. That Derrick Rose dunk was nothing. I just did the same thing.

Okay, on an 8 foot rim.

Okay, on a Fisher Price rim.

Okay, I just thought about doing it while sitting at my desk. Whatever. Shut up.

Worst of the Night in Pictures:
Grizzlies Bobcats Basketball
Shouldn't showing off your mangled hand be an automatic technical? Damn.


Rockets Celtics Basketball
Silly Luis Scola, you need to go watch more old Hulk Hogan clips before you try to tear your jersey off


APTOPIX Rockets Celtics Basketball
Yeah, that pretty much sums up that game...


Nationally Televised Games:
Suns at Nuggets, NBA TV, 9pm: There's more drama in Denver than a soap opera crossed with a reality show comprised of hormonal girls. (In other words, it's like an episode of what I assume Basketball Wives must be like.)

All The Other Games:
Bucks at Hawks, 7pm POSTPONED: Hurray, winter weather! You can fire up League Pass and watch any of the next two 7pm games instead:

Pacers at 76ers AND Kings at Generals, 7pm: These are your other 7pm options? Oy. My advice to you is to begin drinking heavily. Or watch this Youtube video about drinking.

"What you see as my drinking problem, I see as my drinking hobby"

Spurs at Timberwolves, 8pm: Anyone else excited to see if Darko outplays Tim Duncan again? No? Nobody else?

Knicks at Frail Blazers, 10pm: For all the talk about the resurgence of the Knicks and how hobbled and broken the Blazers are... the Knicks have only one more victory this season than the Blazers. Just sayin'.

Cavaliers at Lakers, 10:30pm: I planned on writing a preview for this game, but just thinking about Cleveland made me too damn depressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment