Monday, February 28, 2011

Bawful After Dark: February 28, 2011

Clippers Lakers Basketball
Free taco-like item excitement?

No time to waste, straight to the bawful!

Worst of the Weekend in Pictures:

20110225-john-kuester
"My entire team hates me! Inconceivable!"


20110225-michael-jordan
"Hmm... What should I do... I better call my bookie and put $5k more on this horse in the 5th..."


20110226-marc-gasol-shane-battier
Marc Gasol always makes my day 83% better


Bobcats Magic Basketball
Hey! Your name's not Joe! And it's not even Larry! I'm so confused!!


20110226-washington-mascot-G-Man
Man, even the Wizards Generals' mascot sucks. Depressing.


Grizzlies Spurs Basketball
"It's okay, Manu. We don't have Portland's training staff. Tony Parker's career isn't over!"


Nationally Televised Games:
Celtics at Jazz, NBA TV, 9pm: You know, even after the trade action, the Celtics are still old. However, on the bright side, they aren't as old and lame as this website. (Seriously, go look at this trainwreck. It's the closest thing I've seen to a Geocities page in awhile. Mind-blowing stuff, people.)

All the Other Games:
Suns at Nyets, 7pm: So the Nyets get Deron Williams to pick apart the Suns defense, and I just read a game preview that referred to the Suns as "surging." Fffffuuuuuuuuu...

Bulls at Wizards Generals, 7pm: Mike Bibby just gave up $6.2 million to not play for Washington. Giving away $6,200,000 to NOT play for a team. I don't even have a joke here. Just crippling depression.

Hawks at Nuggets, 9pm: An OT loss against the Frail Blazers was the first sign of a post-Melo/Billups trade letdown. But I don't know if that will resurface again tonight. I mean, really, the Dirty Birds in their longest road trip of the year? That's not very scary. Friggin' Ghost Ship is scarier than that... Okay, maybe I took that a bit too far. But you get my point.

Clippers at Kings, 10pm: Ah, the eternal battle to see which California club can be more screwed up... Current upper-hand: Clippers.

No comments:

Post a Comment